Our school uniform
At Wilcombe we expect all children to wear our school uniform:
- Grey or black trousers/pinafore dress/skirt;
- Blue check summer dress;
- White polo shirt – The yellow polo shirts are being phased out and will not be allowed from 1st September 2019;
- Blue logo sweatshirt;
- Black school shoes.
Please ensure that all clothing and bags are clearly marked with your child’s name.
We use Tesco Uniform Embroidery Service to supply our embroidered school uniform.
- Go to www.tesco.com/ues
- Select ‘Wilcombe Primary School’ from the list and you will see all of the embroidered items you can buy.
- Choose the quantity and sizes you would like , then add them to your basket.
- Pay easily with a debit or credit card at the checkout.
- Your embroidered items will be delivered to your specified address within 14 days (Free delivery for orders over £15)
You can also get £5 off your first order when you spend over £25, just enter the eCoupon code UES5OFF25 at the checkout.
Please note: the on-screen image shows an example logo when your items arrive they will be embroidered with the Wilcombe Primary School logo.
Our school PE kit
Children in years 1 – 6 need a school PE kit available in school each day. Children in reception will require a PE kit from the Summer Term:
- Black PE shorts;
- White t-shirt.
House colour t-shirts are being phased out and will not be allowed from 1st September 2019.
Long hair must be tied up during PE and earrings removed or taped (parents must provide micropore tape). Please ensure all clothing and bags are clearly marked with your child’s name.